E.H. SISON Engineers, Co. (EHSEC) is a professional partnership engineering consultancy firm registered with the Security Exchange Commission (SEC) engaged in a multi-disciplinary technical services. It was established in 1989 as E.H. Sison and Associates, converted to partnership as E.H. Sison Associates, Co. in 1992, and amended to E.H. SISON Engineers, Co., in 1993 to emphasize the nature of services it offers. The firm’s initial activity involved in the design and supervision of the construction of numerous industrial and commercial projects in the country.
Today, the company is one of the leading Filipino consultancy firm based in Makati City, Philippines which has grown steadily both in terms of staff and expertise. It has drawn its strength from the experience of almost two (2) decades of consultancy services in industrial, commercial and institutional projects including infrastructure both in the government and private sectors.
EHSEC has established a reputation for its sustained quality, innovative and cost-effective planning and design, adoption of the state-of-the-art technology, and strong client – orientation.
Apart from its own dedicated staff, EHSEC also maintains panel of experts comprising eminent professionals and outstanding engineers. Their services are readily available to the company as and when required, on a project-to-project basis.
The firm has had successful association arrangements with several leading domestic and international companies. The association arrangements had stood EHSEC in a good status in providing quality services with the complete satisfaction of the client.
EHSEC can undertake the following major fields of services:
- Infrastructures and Utilities
Ports and Harbors
- Roads, Highways and Bridges
- Communication Facilities
- Water Distribution Facilities
- Jetties and Piers
- Dry-docking Facilities
Natural Resources and Environmental Sector
- Master Planning
- Urban Planning
- Industrial Estate Planning
- Sports and Recreational Facilities
- Housing Facilities
High-rise Buildings, Towers and Warehouses
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Permitting System
- Biological Resources Survey (Flora and Fauna)
- Environmental Risk Survey
- Ecological Studies (watershed, riverine, estuarine, marine systems, etc.)
- Pollution Studies (air, water and land)
- Topographic Surveys
- Subdivision Surveys
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Relocation Surveys
- Cadastral Surveys
- Route Location Surveys
- Master Planning
- Runways and Taxiways
- Terminal Buildings
- Communication Facilities
- Navigational Aids
Flood Control and Drainage Structures
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Water Resources Survey and Mapping
- Hydrological Modeling
- Feasibility Studies or Water Resources Development
- Computer Modeling
Mining and Geology
- Coastal Zone Management
- Fishery Resources Survey/Stock Assessment
- Feasibility Studies on Aquaculture
- Inland and Marine Fishery Studies
- Geological Survey
- Land Use Planning
- Soil Suitability Analysis
EHSEC has proven its competence in undertaking Comprehensive Master Plan Preparations and quality Engineering Designs of various key projects all over the Philippines within a short period of time. Most notable of these projects are:
- Structural Review Analysis and Design for Retrofitting of 2 Storey Buildings SMART Office, PLDT Bldg., East Avenue, Quezon City.
- 29th Storey Glorietta IV Twin Towers, 22 Storey Makati City Hall Building, and 26 Storey Asia Tower Condominium
- Steel Asia Rolling Mill Plant & Site Development
- Eastern Steel Cut and Bend & Site Development
- Master Development Plan & Preliminary and Detailed Engineering & Construction Supervision Services for 1400 Hectares Carmona /Silang Residential and Recreational Land Development
- BCDA Lots A, B, C, & D Relocations Project 15 hectares Site Development Works
- PLDT, Piltel, Globe, and Smart Communication Towers (Design, Review and Strengthening)
- Comprehensive Formulation of the Taal Lake Master Plan
- Comprehensive Formulation of the Alkalde River, Carmona, Cavite Master Plan
- Detailed Engineering Design of Priority Highway Projects (SONA PROJECTS) Bontoc-Lubuagan Balay Road Section, Cagayan, Kalinga and Mt. Province
- Preliminary and Detailed Engineering for the Replacement of Seven (7) Bridges, Widening of Two (2) Bridges and Retrofitting of One (1) Bridge, Meycauayan, Bulacan to Mabalacat, Pampanga
- Preliminary and Detailed Engineering for the Replacement/Widening of various Bridges along the Manila North Road, Bulacan and Pampanga
- Austrian-assisted DPWH Bridge Construction / Replacement Project
- DPWH-FMMED Bridges
- Austrian Assisted DILG President Bridge Program Phase II, Acceleration Program
EHSEC is technically prepared to take on more complex challenges as it enters a more extensive professional sphere. It is very prepared to do its share in nation building with enthusiasm, decisiveness, and quality professionalism.
Establishing versatile project organizations is one forte of EHSEC. It can readily obtain the support of experienced multi-disciplinary consultants whether in key or support roles. This is because EHSEC’s prime movers have consistently taken active participation in national development efforts and have close associations with leading experts in various professions. EHSEC, acting as the lead firm, in multi-disciplinary projects, has effectively established a cohesive and efficient design and construction management team for each undertaking.
Presently, EHSEC in association with three (3) other domestic consultants (Techniks Group Corporation, Multi-Infra Konsult, Inc., and Pertconsult, International) and Katahira Engineers, International of Japan as the lead firm, is undertaking the multi-billion pesos worth of the Construction Supervision of Patapat Viaduct, Suyo-Cervantes-Mankayan-Abatan, Cervantes-Sabangan and Ligao-Pio Duran Road Improvement Project under the Arterial Road Links Development Projects V funded by the Japan Bank for International cooperation (JBIC). Other contracts/projects recently awarded are:
- Consulting Services for the Conduct of Detailed Investigation and Detailed Engineering Design of Slope Failure and Mass Movement Mitigation Measures for Critical Road Sections along Bontoc-Tabuk Road Section, Kalinga and Mt. Province.
- Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design for the Construction of Flyover Crossing Commonwealth Avenue (Connecting Tandang Sora – Damayan Alley to Luzon Avenue, Quezon City).
- Consultancy Services for the Preparation of Detailed Engineering Designs/ Plans for the Construction of Pres. Carlos P. Garcia (C-5) SLEX to Coastal Road (Flyover Crossing Coastal Road) Parañaque City / Las Piñas City.
- Preliminary and Detailed Engineering Design for Austrian Assisted – DPWH Bridge Construction Acceleration Project for Calamity Stricken Areas (18 bridges).